Super Green Pear Apple and Chia Seeds Smoothie
In my opinion presentation of the dish is very important. Even your everyday smoothie should make your eyes happy. That is why I like mixing two or even three different colour and thickness smoothies to create layers and patterns. This way your smoothie becomes exactly you want your life to be – healthy, beautiful and enjoyable. Super Green Pear Apple and Chie Seeds Smoothie is a great example. Loaded with antioxidant and probiotics from Green Vibrance, vitamins and minerals from fruits and omega 3 acids and fibre from chia seeds it is truly a King of Smoothies!
- 1 Pear
- 1 Apple
- 450ml Almond Milk
- 2 Scoops of Green Vibrance
- 1 tsp Spirulina
- 3 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 4 tbsp Yogurt (Natural or Soy)
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- First of all, soak the chia seeds in 150ml of almond milk. Ideally do it overnight for the best result, but an hour or so will do the job.
- In a high-speed blender blitz together peeled pear, apple, remaining almond milk, spirulina and Green Vibrance powder until smooth.
- Take a tall glass and pour some soaked chia seeds first. Next pour some green smoothie, then yogurt, then green smoothie again and chia seeds on top. Top it up with remaining green smoothie.
- You should end up with some layers of different colours. You can stop there or take a spoon and with either up and down move or a little swirl move give it a mix to create a colourful pattern.
VEGETARIAN DEPARTMENT http://vegdept.com/