Simple Homemade Creamy Cashew Milk
I love Almond milk but sometimes you are looking for something a bit creamier. Here comes Simple Homemade Creamy Cashew Milk. The texture of this plant based milk is thicker and creamier then almond or soy milk. It is perfect with coffee or in your morning granola Store it in a fridge in a glass bottle for 2-3 days. Simple, isn’t it?
- 1l Filtered Cold Water + 200ml for Soaking
- 100g Organic Raw Cashew Nuts
- Pinch of Salt
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- First of all, soak the cashew nits in 200ml of water overnight.
- Next drain the nuts and put them in the blender
- Add water, pinch of salt and blend for several minutes until creamy. The longer your blend the creamer your milk become.
- Using a fine sieve, drain the mixture. Use wooden spoon to squeeze all the liquid from the nutty pure. You can repeat this process again for extra smooth milk.
- Don’t discard the pulp – it is rich in fibre and could be added to your cereal, porridge!
VEGETARIAN DEPARTMENT http://vegdept.com/