Quail Eggs Asparagus and Avocado Salad
Quail Eggs Asparagus and Avocado Salad is a perfect light vegetarian breakfast that only takes about 15min to make. Which means you have got no excuse not to have a proper breakfast. I actually found out that I tend to eat the best meals for breakfast and lunch-dinner are less nutritionally balanced and kind of on a go. I am improving though!
- 6 Quail Eggs
- 100g Asparagus Tips
- 8 Capers
- 2 tsp Chopped Almonds
- 1 tsp Sesame Seeds
- Handful of Mixed Salad Leaves
- ½ tsp Smoked Salt
- 2 tsp Home-Made Mayo
- 1 Avocado
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- First of all, boil the quail eggs for 2 min then drop them in ice cold water for another 5min. Peel and cut in half.
- Next poach the asparagus for 2-3 min until bright green in colour.
- Put the salad leaves on the plate, place the asparagus in the middle, quail egg halves and slices avocado.
- Top it up with capers, chopped almonds and sesame seeds.
- Serve with home-made mayonnaise and smoked salt.
VEGETARIAN DEPARTMENT http://vegdept.com/