Papaya & Lychee Tropical Energy Smoothie
What is the best way to have breakfast and feel like you are on a vacation at the same time, no matter what? Well I’ve got an answer - Papaya & Lychee Tropical Energy Smoothie! It is basically sun, beach and palm trees, all in one glass! Well, not literally thou…
- ½ Papaya
- 5 Lychees
- ¼ Medium Fresh Pineapple
- 1 Banana
- 250ml Coconut Water
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- First of all, prepare the fruits – peel the papaya, remove and discard the seeds.
- Peel and stone the lychees.
- Remove the outer skin and the core of a pineapple.
- Peel the banana.
- Slice the fruits into reasonable size chunks and put them all into the blender. (I use Nutribullet)
- Add coconut water and blend until smooth and well combined.
- Consume straight away for breakfast or lunch.
VEGETARIAN DEPARTMENT http://vegdept.com/