Olive Oil Marinated Brie
Olive Oil Marinated Brie is just another way to serve this mouldy French soft cheese. Marinating adds some extra flavour and looks really appetizing on your dinner table. Good as a snack or starter with some crackers olives and pickles.
- 200g Brie
- 15g Fresh Rosemary
- 3-4 Leaves of Fresh Sage
- 1 Medium Chilli
- 3 Garlic cloves
- 10 Cubeb Peppercorns (or regular Black Peppercorns)
- 200ml Olive Oil
- 3-4 tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- ¼ tsp Sugar
- ½ tsp Salt
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- First of all, choose a container where you want to marinate your brie. You can re-use a glass container from jam or pickles or buy a special jar.
- Cut brie into big chunks about 3x3cm and place them into a jar.
- Lightly rub between your palms the rosemary and sage to release the aromas and put them in the jar together with peeled and lightly crushed garlic cloves.
- Chop chilli and add it to the jar.
- Add peppercorns.
- In a small bowl mix together olive oil, vinegar, sugar and salt.
- Pour over the brie and leave it for 12h or so in the fridge.
- Consume within 24h
VEGETARIAN DEPARTMENT http://vegdept.com/