Matcha Green Tea Latte
Although Matcha is a hit on Instagram today, it was popular in China and Japan for centuries. In fact, so popular that making and drinking tea became a traditional Japanese ritual – the Tea Ceremony. Very important and spectacular ritual performed by just one person with grace beauty and respect.
- 1 tsp Matcha Green Tea Powder
- 50ml Hot Water
- 150ml Milk (Cow’s or Plant Based)
- Honey (Optional)
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Add a teaspoon of matcha green tea powder into your matcha tea bowl (or any other small shallow bowl or cup)
- Pour the hot water over the powder and using the bamboo whisk, whisk in a up-and-down direction to make a thick, green paste.
- Next add the hot milk and honey (if using) into the paste and mix well. Serve straight away.
VEGETARIAN DEPARTMENT http://vegdept.com/