Matcha and Coconut Vegan Protein Balls
Matcha green tea is not only a fancy trendy drink but also a great cooking ingredient. It gives your dish an unusual rich flavour as well as wonderful green colour. Try these Matcha and Coconut Vegan Protein Balls to see for yourself. Great pre or post-workout snack or just another way to bring some extra protein into your diet.
- 100g Almond Butter
- 1 tbsp Agave Syrup
- 30g Rolled Oats
- 35g Desiccated Coconut
- 3 tbsp Pumpkin Seed Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp Matcha Powder
- 3 tbsp Water
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Start by mixing together almond butter, agave syrup, oats, 20g of desiccated coconut, pumpkin seed powder, 1 tbsp of matcha powder and water in a large bowl.
- When the mixture is fully combined, divide it into 10 equal parts (25g each) and roll them in your hands until you get a perfectly shaped ball.
- Mix together remaining 15g of desiccated coconut and 1 tbsp of matcha powder.
- Cover each ball in this bright green coconut and matcha mixture.
- Refrigerate for an hour before serving. These Matcha and Coconut Vegan Protein Balls will stay up to a week in a fridge or a month in a freezer.
VEGETARIAN DEPARTMENT http://vegdept.com/