Easy Chocolate and Oats Protein Bars
If you love chocolate and want to add more proteins into your diet, then this recipe is just perfect for you! Easy Chocolate and Oats Protein Bars are delicious, easy and rich in all kind of good stuff. I cannot imagine a chocolate bar being any more healthier than that. Give it a try and see what your think!
- 70g Dark Chocolate
- 5 Large Pitted Medjool Dates
- 1tbsp Honey
- 3 tbsp Almond Milk
- 125g Rolled Oats
- 50g Pumpkin Seed Protein Powder
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- First of all, melt the chocolate over the water bath.
- In a high-speed blender blitz together dates with honey and 3 tbsp of almond milk or any other type of liquid – water, milk etc.
- In a large bowl mix well the oats, pumpkin seed protein powder, melted chocolate and dates and honey paste.
- Roll the “dough” between 2 sheets of parchment paper or cling film to approx. 1.5cm thick square.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving. Remove from the fridge,
- These Easy Chocolate and Oats Protein Bars can sit in a fridge for up to a week or up to a month in a freezer.
VEGETARIAN DEPARTMENT http://vegdept.com/