Chocolate Cherry Protein Smoothie
Usually most of the protein powders you buy taste artificial, don’t you agree? Thus, I prefer to flavour my protein shakes myself. One of my favourite is of course Chocolate Cherry Protein Smoothie. The combination of rich and earthy organic cocoa and sweet and juice cherries is a win-win. Oh, and don’t forget to do your research on the protein powders. Make sure there are now nasty additives. I use Pumpkin Seed Protein Powder – natural organic and full of pumpkin goodness!
- 80g Fresh Cherries
- 200ml Almond Milk
- 2 tbsp Pumpkin Seeds Protein Powder
- 1½ tsp Organic Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Flax Seeds
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- First of all, wash and pit the cherries.
- Put them in the high-speed blender together with the rest of the ingredients.
- Blitz for few minutes until smooth and fully combined.
VEGETARIAN DEPARTMENT http://vegdept.com/