Burrata Heritage Tomatoes Micro Basil and Sunflower Shoots
Burrata Heiritage Tomatoes Basil and Sunflower Shoots is an elevated Caprese classic. The secret though is in best quality ingredients. That is why I’ve chosen the heirloom tomatoes carefully selected at my local market. Freshly cut micro basil and sunflower were brought from MiniCrops vertical farm which is literally next door. And of course, the best burrata available here in London. Finish it all with a pinch of Maldon Sea Salt flakes. Simple effort for the extra pure flavour! And believe me, it is worth it!
- 2 Large Heritage Tomtoes
- 1 Large Burrata
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Few Drops of Balsamic Vinegar
- Micro Basil & Sunflower
- Pinch of Maldon Sea Salt Flakes
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- First of all, wash the tomatoes, cut out the core and slice thinly. I use serrated knife as it works best with tomato skin.
- Place the sliced tomatoes on the plates.
- Tear the burrata into two halves and place on top of the tomatoes.
- Drizzle with Olive oil and Balsamic Vinegar.
- Finally add Micro basil and sunflower shoots and sprinkle a pinch of Maldon sea salt flakes. Ready to serve!
VEGETARIAN DEPARTMENT http://vegdept.com/