Blueberry and Coconut Breakfast Bowl
We all need a holiday to recharge, soak in some sun and just enjoy the moment. Unfortunately, not always we can take a vacation whenever we want. So, to bring vacation to you here is my magical Blueberry and Coconut Breakfast Bowl recipe! A spoonful of this delicious and healthy breakfast will definitely bring the sensation of tropical forest, beach and sun into your day! Make your every day a vacation!
- 2 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 100ml Coconut Milk
- 150g Blueberries
- 250g Coconut Soya Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Desiccated Coconut
- 1 Fresh Coconut (optional)
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- First of all, soak the chia seeds in coconut milk. I usually leave them overnight but you can get a decent result in half an hour or so.
- Blend half of the blueberries in a high-speed blender into a smooth pure.
- In a medium size bowl or a coconut half (if you are using the fresh coconut) spoon half of the soaked chia seeds, yogurt and blubbery pure.
- Sprinkle with desiccated coconut and the rest of the blueberries.
VEGETARIAN DEPARTMENT http://vegdept.com/