Berry Compote and Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
Peanut butter and jam is definitely one of the most loved and popular flavour combination to go on toast. But I prefer a healthier option - Berry Compote and Peanut Butter Overnight Oats. Same flavours but way more nutritious and balanced meal to keep you up and running in the morning. I also have a little secret to make my oats even healthier – Maximum Vibrance powder. It is loaded with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, plant based proteins, probiotics and much much more!
- 50g Jumbo Roller Oats
- 100g Natural or Soy Yogurt
- 100ml Almond Milk
- 20g Maximum Vibrance Original
- 40g Berry Compote
- 40g Peanut Butter
- Fresh Berries to server
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Start by mixing together oats, yogurt, almond milk and Maximum Vibrance Powder.
- Pour the mixture into a large glass or a jar.
- Next, you need to add berry compote and peanut butter to the mixture and give it a light swirl. Don’t overmix it – you want to see the swirls of compote and peanut butter.
- To make peanut butter a little more liquid put it in a microwave for few seconds and it will be much easier to mix it into the oats.
- Top it up with some fresh berries of your choice and refrigerate for at least 8h or ideally overnight.
VEGETARIAN DEPARTMENT http://vegdept.com/