Avocado and Melon Smoothie Bowl
Smoothie bowls are very trendy across many social media platforms and there is a good reason why! It is a great and easy way to eat more fruits and veg. However, for even more goodness I add to my Avocado and Melon Smoothie Bowl Green Vribrance powder. Loaded with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, superfoods and probiotics it will bring your smoothie onto a whole new level. Oh, and that green colour is just divine!
- 2 Avocados
- ½ Medium Size Melon
- 300 g Yogurt (natural or soy)
- 2 Scoops of Green Vibrance
- 1 tsp of Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Granola
- Handful of Fruits and Berries (Your Choice)
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- First of all, peel and stone the avocadoes. Chop roughly and put in a high sapped blender.
- Peel the melon and remove the seeds. Also chop and add to avocados.
- Add yogurt, lemon juice and 2 scoops of Green Vibrance powder. Blend until creamy and fully combined.
- Pour smoothie into the bowls, sprinkle with granola (ideally homemade) and some fruits and berries of your choice.
- If you wish you can add a table spoon of honey or couple of dates to for extra sweetness.
VEGETARIAN DEPARTMENT http://vegdept.com/