American Style Pancakes with Blueberries
Here are famous American style pancakes with blueberries. Just like you’ll expect them to be in a traditional dinner with maple syrup or any other topping of your choice. Brings a lot of memories from my trip to NYC, oh and free coffee/tea top up! We don’t have this here in Europe…
- 200g Self-Raising Flour
- 300ml Whole Milk
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Egg
- 30ml Melted Butter
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- Pinch of Salt
- 150g Blueberries
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Maple Syrup for serving
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- To make the batter mix all of the ingredients apart from blueberries in a large bowl with an electric mixer until smooth with no lumps.
- Add the blueberries and give it a quick gentle stir with a spoon.
- Fry the pancakes over the medium heat with some oil (a table spoon of batter per pancake) until little bubbles appear on the surface of the pancakes.
- Flip on the other side and fry for few more minutes.
- Pancakes should be golden brown in colour.
- Serve warm with some maple syrup or any other preferred toppings.
VEGETARIAN DEPARTMENT http://vegdept.com/