What is the best way to have breakfast and feel like you are on a vacation at the same time, no matter what? Well I’ve got an answer – Papaya & Lychee Tropical Energy Smoothie! It is basically sun, beach and palm trees, all in one glass!
Well, not literally thou…
¼ Medium Fresh Pineapple
250ml Coconut Water
1. First of all, prepare the fruits – peel the papaya, remove and discard the seeds.
2. Peel and stone the lychees.
3. Remove the outer skin and the core of a pineapple.
4. Peel the banana.
5. Slice the fruits into reasonable size chunks and put them all into the blender. (I use NutriBullet)
6. Add coconut water and blend until smooth and well combined.
7. Consume straight away for breakfast or lunch.
The reason why I called this recipe Papaya & Lychee Tropical Energy Smoothie is because the ingredients are the fruits I ate on my vacation in South East Asia.
I wish I could add more fruits like mangosteen, longan or rambutan but unfortunately they are not widely available here in UK.