Although Matcha is a hit on Instagram today, it was popular in China and Japan for centuries.
In fact, so popular that making and drinking tea became a traditional Japanese ritual – the Tea Ceremony.
Very important and spectacular ritual performed by just one person with grace beauty and respect.It would be tricky to recreate the full tea ceremony as people in Japan actually taking classes to master this skill. However, we can still make a great tasting Matcha Green Tea Latte at home with a special kit – a bamboo whisk, a Japanese ceramic bowl, and a bamboo spoon.Don’t worry if you don’t have this special kit!
On August 1th, Vegetarian Department’s Instagram Account aka @VEGETARIANDEPARTMENT is celebrating its first birthday! And to say a massive THANK YOU to all of you, we’re doing a GIVEAWAY – Traditional Japanese Tea Ceremony Kit!
The winner will receive a traditional Japanese ceramic tea bowl, Bamboo whisk, bamboo spoon and a pack of premium quality matcha green tea powder.
TO PARTICIPATE IN THE GIVEAWAY ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS THE FOLLOWING:
1. Make sure you are FOLLOWING @VEGETARIANDEPARTMENT on Instagram.
2. FIND a post with “GIVEAWAY” sign and LIKE it.
3. Finally, COMMENT on “GIVEAWAY” post and TAG 2 FRIENDS who you would like to share your first traditional Japanese Tea Ceremony with!
THAT’S SUPER EASY!
The Giveaway will run for 3 days from 1st of August to 3rd of August 2017 and the winner will be announced on the 4th of August 2017.
*Please make sure you familiarize yourself with terms and conditions below before entering.
1 tsp Matcha Green Tea Powder
50ml Hot Water
150ml Milk (Cow’s or Plant Based)
1. Add a teaspoon of matcha green tea powder into your matcha tea bowl (or any other small shallow bowl or cup)
2. Pour the hot water over the powder and using the bamboo whisk, whisk in a up-and-down direction to make a thick, green paste.
3. Next, add the hot milk and honey (if using) into the paste and mix well. Serve straight away.
Amongst its many health benefits, matcha is packed with antioxidants, boost metabolism and burning calories! So, no wonder it is call one of the best superfoods!
So, no wonder it is call one of the best superfoods!
You know you can use match in cooking, right? Matcha Ice Cream is my favourite dessert!
Check out some of these delicious recipes you can make at home!
Terms and Conditions:
1. No purchase required to enter or win.
2. The winner will be selected randomly considering all of the 3 steps mentioned in giveaway’s description are completed correctly.
3. The Giveaway will be shipped worldwide with First Class Royal Mail delivery at Vegetarian Department’s cost.
4. Vegetarian Department does not take any responsibility for any damages during the transportation of the product. In a case of damage or product not being delivered please contact Vegetarian Department email@example.com and we will do our best to resolve the problem.