Peanut butter and jam is definitely one of the most loved and popular flavour combination to go on toast.
But I prefer a healthier option – Berry Compote and Peanut Butter Overnight Oats.
Same flavours but way more nutritious and balanced meal to keep you up and running in the morning.
I also have a little secret to make my oats even healthier – Maximum Vibrance powder.
It is loaded with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, plant based proteins, probiotics and much much more!
50g Jumbo Roller Oats
100g Natural or Soy Yogurt
100ml Almond Milk
20g Maximum Vibrance Original
40g Berry Compote
40g Peanut Butter
Fresh Berries to server
1. Start by mixing together oats, yogurt, almond milk and Maximum Vibrance Powder.
2. Pour the mixture into a large glass or a jar.
3. Next, you need to add berry compote and peanut butter to the mixture and give it a light swirl. Don’t overmix it – you want to see the swirls of compote and peanut butter.
4. To make peanut butter a little more liquid put it in a microwave for few seconds and it will be much easier to mix it into the oats.
5. Top it up with some fresh berries of your choice and refrigerate for at least 8h or ideally overnight.
Want to know more about the benefits of Maximum Vibrance?
Check out my blog post – “TheWorld’s Best Plant Protein? Introducing Maximum Vibrance”?
We sometimes take peanut butter for granted forgetting its health benefits.
But did you know that it is a great source of plant based protein, healthy fats and other valuable nutrition?
Thinking of making your own berry compote? Here is a lovely Rhubarb and Berry Compote recipe from Saveur Magazine!