Ialways make this Beetroot Apple and Ginger Juice when I fill like I need a boost of iron, magnesium and vitamins in my body. Good for blood pressure, increases number of white blood cells, energise and taste so damn good!
Perfect start for your day!
Prep time:Makes approx.:
400ml Freshly Squeezed Beetroot Juice
1 apple (Granny Smith Variety)
1cm Ginger Chunk
1. First of all, prepare the beetroot juice. Either use a juicer or in my case I use the blender and than squeeze the juice through the cheesecloth. I usually make more juice than I need and store it for later use (use it within 1-2 days).
2. Pour 400ml of juice into the blender.
3. Peel and core an apple, cut into chunks and add to the blender.
4. Peel the ginger and also add to the blender. The reason why I use blender is to keep some of the pulp (apple and ginger) in the juice.
5. Finally remove the seeds from ½ of the pomegranate, add to the blender and blend for couple of minutes.
6. If you wish you can pour the juice through the sieve to get rid of the pomegranate bits but I just drink it straight away as those bits will sink to the bottom of the glass anyway.
Did you know that beetroot is not necessary red?
There is white, pink , yellow and even beetroot with colourful red and white rings.
Make perfect Beetroot, Apple & Ginger Juice and let me know how it taste in the comments below!