Smoothie bowls are very trendy across many social media platforms and there is a good reason why!
It is a great and easy way to eat more fruits and veg.
However, for even more goodness I add to my Avocado and Melon Smoothie Bowl Green Vribrance powder.
Loaded with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, superfoods, and probiotics it will bring your smoothie onto a whole new level.
Oh, and that green colour is just divine!
½ Medium Size Melon
300 g Yogurt (natural or soy)
2 Scoops of Green Vibrance
1 tsp of Lemon Juice
2 tbsp Granola
Handful of Fruits and Berries (Your Choice)
1. First of all, peel and stone the avocados. Chop roughly and put in a high sapped blender.
2. Peel the melon and remove the seeds. Also, chop and add to avocados.
3. Add yogurt, lemon juice and 2 scoops of Green Vibrance powder. Blend until creamy and fully combined.
4. Pour smoothie into the bowls, sprinkle with granola (ideally homemade) and some fruits and berries of your choice.
5. If you wish you can add a table spoon of honey or couple of dates to for extra sweetness.
These are just a few benefits of Green Vibrance powder – immunity support, digestion and gastrointestinal function support, detoxification, the complete nutrition.
If you would like to know more about Green Vibrance powder check out “Green Vibrance: A Super Greens Formula That Makes 10-a-Day Easy” on my blog.
I add Easy Homemade Granola with mango and cranberries to my Avocado and Melon Smoothie Bowl.
However, feel free to add any granola of your favourite brand.